Georgia Electrocution, Burn Injury and Personal Injury Lawyers
Accidental electrocution unfortunately is a commonplace occurrence. At the Tyrone Law Firm, our attorneys serving Fulton, DeKalb, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Henry, Clayton, Hall, Bartow, Cherokee, Cobb, Rockdale, and other counties throughout Georgia, can help victims obtain compensation for electrocution, burn injuries, accidents at work and defective products. The results of this kind of personal injury can be catastrophic. High voltage electric current can result in severe burns, heart damage, and sometimes death.
If you or a loved one has been injured by electricity or electrocution, or has had a major burn injury due to another person or company’s carelessness, recklessness, or negligence, the Tyrone Law Firm can help you recover the compensation you deserve. We have helped our clients receive millions of dollars in successful settlements and verdicts – we look forward to the opportunity to assist you. To consult with an attorney experienced in burn and electrocution injury lawsuits about the details of your case, contact us at the Tyrone Law Firm today.
Electrocution and Burn Injury Claims
A successful personal injury claim can provide you and your family money for urgently needed medical care, for wages lost as a result of the burn or electrocution, for reimbursement of past medical expenses, and for pain and suffering resulting from the injury. For an electrocution or burn injury claim, our Georgia injury attorneys will focus on several important components of your case:
- We will fully research and investigate the details of your accident.
- We will work tirelessly to uncover any available compensation sources.
- We will figure out the total future costs of your injury, including any physical rehabilitation you may need, and we will calculate your reduced future earning potential.
- We fully prepare every claim for trial, and will argue strenuously on your behalf.
- We will determine the monetary impact to the injured person and to their family, taking into consideration things like funeral service costs, lost wages, and medical bills.
- Our experts will not only figure out precisely what caused the accident, but will also determine how much pain and suffering you or your loved one had to endure.
If you or someone you love has been seriously burned or electrocuted from a defective product, while at work, or in a public area, please contact the Tyrone Law Firm today. Bearing the cost of an accident that was not your fault is not only unfair, it is unnecessary.
The Tyrone Law Firm’s electrocution and burn injury lawyers are ready to assist you with obtaining reimbursement for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Electrocution, burn injury and other catastrophic personal injury victims suffer tremendous emotional, physical, and financial hardships. If you or a member of your family has suffered such an injury, contact the Tyrone Law Firm. Our attorneys can help you recover fair compensation. To discuss your legal options, schedule a free consultation today. While no personal injury lawsuit can erase the pain and suffering you have endured, we will strive to achieve at least some measure of justice on your behalf.