Legal Options For Families
Birth Injury Attorneys You Can Trust
After a birth injury, many legal options exist for families. But knowing what these options are - or even where to begin - can often be overwhelming for parents and other family members. Even knowing where to find accurate information can be a challenge.
We understand what you're going through. That's because our legal team at the Tyrone Law Firm, PC in Atlanta has handled numerous birth injury cases throughout Georgia. And since we work with a select number of families, you can trust us to focus on your family's best interests.
To better understand all the legal options available to you, we invite you to read the following pages on our website:
- Finding Out What Happened
- Getting Medical Care for Your Child
- Malpractice Lawsuits
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Special Needs Trusts/Estate Planning
We also strongly urge you to contact our law firm as soon as possible and schedule a free consultation with attorney Nelson Tyrone or another member of our experienced legal team.
Why You Need A Lawyer
There are many reasons why you should hire an attorney if your child has sustained a serious birth injury. Such reasons include:
- Medical professionals rarely admit malpractice.
- Experienced birth injury attorneys know how the legal system works.
- Insurance companies rarely offer enough money to cover long-term care for your child.
- Lawyers can negotiate with insurance providers to take care of your family.
- If insurance companies refuse to cooperate, a lawyer can file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Why Choose Us
All law firms might all seem the same to many people. We believe we stand out for several reasons:
- Record-setting results - We consistently obtain sizable settlements and verdicts for families.
- Ready for court - We prepare every case we handle for trial right from the start.
- Network of experts - We frequently consult with experts in their field on specific cases.
- Personalized attention - We will keep you informed about the status of your case.
- Focused on care - We do everything we can to help your child get top-notch care.
- Accessible attorneys - We will return your phone calls and answer your questions.
- Committed to community - We frequently sponsor and organize events to support the families of children we represent.
- Charitable giving - We donate 5 percent of all our proceeds to nonprofit organizations.
- Lasting relationships - We stay involved in our kids' lives.
You're more than just a case to us. You're family. Find out how we can help your family. Tell us your story. Contact the Tyrone Law Firm, PC today.
"We have a son with a birth injury and reached out to the Tyrone Law Firm for representation. We have had nothing but the most productive and informative meetings/talks/phone conversations with them from the start. We truly feel that they are fighting for us...for OUR SON...and they are doing this because they believe in justice for OUR SON."